Friday, October 15, 2010

I know..I know

2009 was a "YEAR" to reckon with. I had a lot going on along with much of 2010...but I will say this: God is good and what doesn't kill you definitely makes you stronger!

With that being said...let me start right where I am...October...two weddings and a carnival. I experienced the wedding of my long time friend, my sorority sister and the biggest Caribbean event to ever take place in South Florida. I hope you enjoy some of these shots as much as I did...

big shout out to Turks and Caicos....the little island that represents EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!!

and no...i don't have my DLSR yet....*le sigh*




















1 comment:

choublak said...

Oooo...eMMe...Gee!! TJ is blogging again. Welcome back and you've been missed in the "world of bloggers". I can't wait until you get your D-SLR too so we can learn from each other (that's more of me learning from you--LOL).BUt nonetheless, great shots on this post :)